By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree to:
i. You understand the risks associated with digital currency transactions;
ii. you assume all risks associated with the use of the Service and the conduct of digital currency transactions;
iii. Sepoch assumes no responsibility for such risks or adverse consequences.
I) Agreement conditions
By accessing and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not included in any list of trade or economic sanctions (such as the UN Security Council Sanctions List) and are not designated by OFAC (Foreign Assets Control Office of the US Treasury) as “Special Designated nationals, or not listed in the US Department of Commerce's “rejected list of transactions”. Sepoch reserves the right to choose a market and jurisdiction to conduct business and may, at its discretion, restrict or refuse to provide the Service in certain countries.
IV) Service Description
Although Sepoch has been committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information published on this Service, Sepoch cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, enforceability or suitability of the content provided through the Service, nor is it true. Your use of such content may be liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly. Information about the Service may change without notice and the primary purpose of providing such information is to assist the user in making an independent decision. Sepoch does not provide investment or advice and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of the information on this or other communication media. All users of this service must be aware of the risks associated with digital currency transactions. Sepoch wants all users to be cautious and to conduct transactions responsibly within their capabilities.
V) Sepoch account registration and requirements
2) User authentication
By registering your account with Sepoch, you agree to provide the personal information requested for authentication. This information is dedicated to discovering clues to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crime activities on the Sepoch platform. We collect, use and share this information in accordance with our Privacy Statement. In addition to providing this information, in order to comply with industry standards for global data retention, you agree to allow us to keep a record of this information for the duration of your account and for 5 years after the account is closed. You also authorize us to conduct investigations necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us from financial crimes (such as fraud), either directly or through a third party.
The authentication information we request may include, but is not limited to, your: name, email address, contact information, phone number, username, government-issued identification, date of birth, and other information collected at the time of account registration. When providing the information required for these requirements, you confirm that the information is true and accurate. After registration, you must ensure that the information is true and complete, and that any changes are made and updated in a timely manner. If there is any reason to suspect that any information you provide is incorrect, untrue, outdated or incomplete, Sepoch reserves the right to send you a notice requesting corrections, directly deleting the information, and (as the case may be) termination to provide to you. All or part of the service. If you are unable to contact you through the contact information provided, you are solely responsible for any loss or expense incurred during the use of the Service. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for updating all information at any time with any changes.
By registering for an account, you hereby authorize Sepoch to conduct a survey that Sepoch deems necessary, either directly or through a third party, to verify your identity or protect you and/or Sepoch from fraud or other financial offences, and to take the necessary action. You also acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to the credit reporting agency and the Fraud Prevention or Prevention Financial Crimes Department, which may respond to our investigations in a comprehensive manner.
3) Account usage requirements
The account can only be used by the account registrant. Sepoch reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel accounts used by persons other than the account registrant. If you suspect or discover unauthorized use of your username and password, you should notify Sepoch immediately. Sepoch is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by you or any third party (whether authorized by you) to use your account.
4) Account security
Sepoch has always been committed to maintaining the safety of user entrusted funds and implementing industry standard protection for the service. However, the behavior of individual users poses a risk. You agree to treat your access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential and not disclose such information to any third party. You also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect the security of your own account and personal information.
You are solely responsible for the custody of your Sepoch account and password, and for all transactions under the account, and Sepoch shall not be liable for any loss or consequence resulting from the unauthorized or unauthorized use of your account voucher, including but not Limited to information disclosure, information release, consent or submission of various rules and agreements, online renewal agreements, etc. by clicking on the website.
By creating an account, you hereby agree to:
a. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Sepoch account and password or any other breach of security rules, you will notify Sepoch immediately;
b. You will strictly abide by the security, certification, transactions, charges, exit mechanisms or procedures of the website/service;
c. At the end of each visit, you will take the appropriate steps to log out of the site and log out.
VI) Service User Guide
Sepoch will have any feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information or materials ("Feedback") about Sepoch or the Service that you provide via email, the Service or otherwise. You assign all rights, title and interest, and all related intellectual property rights, which are hereby acknowledged, to Sepoch. You will not be entitled to and waive any confirmation or claim for compensation based on any feedback or any modification made in accordance with any feedback.
When you use the Service, you agree and are committed to the following:
1. During the use of the Service, all activities you undertake will comply with applicable laws, regulations, and various guidelines of Sepoch;
2. Your use of the Service does not violate the public interest, public ethics or the legitimate interests of others, including any action that would interfere, disrupt, adversely affect or prohibit other users from using the Service;
3. You agree not to use these services for market manipulation (such as price increases, washouts, self-transactions, advance transactions, billing, fraud or layered orders, whether prohibited by law);
4. The following commercial practices using Sepoch data are prohibited unless agreed in writing by Sepoch:
a. Trading services using Sepoch quotes or market bulletin board information.
b. Data feed or data stream services using any of Sepoch's market data.
c. Any other website/application/service that charges for market data obtained from Sepoch or otherwise makes a commercial profit (including through advertising or referral fees).
5. You may not modify, copy, copy, copy, download, store, transfer, transmit, transfer, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any copyright notice or label without permission from Sepoch's prior written consent, license, and Licensing, selling, mirroring, designing, leasing, leasing, private labeling, granting a security interest in any part of the property or property, creating a derivative work or otherwise utilizing any part of it.
6. You may not (i) use any “deep link”, “page crawl”, “robot”, “spider” or other automated device, program, script, algorithm or method, or any similar or equivalent manual program to access Obtain, copy or monitor any part of the Property, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Service to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, document or information by any means not intended by the Service; (ii) ) attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part or function of the property, or any other system connected to the Service or any Sepoch server or any service provided through the Service through hacking, password "mining" or any other illegal or prohibited means Or network; (iii) vulnerabilities to detect, scan or test the Service or any network connected to the Property, shall not violate security or authentication measures on the Service or any network connected to the Service; (iv) Reverse Lookup, Tracking Or any information seeking to track any other users or visitors to the Service; (v) take this service Or any action by Sepoch's system or network or the infrastructure of any system or network connected to the Service that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load; (vi) use of any equipment, software or routine to interfere with the Service Any operation in normal operation or on the Service, or any other person's use of the Service; (vii) forgery, impersonation or otherwise manipulate the identifier to cover up your identity or any message you send to the Service Or the source of the transmission, or (viii) the use of the Service in an illegal manner.
· Block and close order requests
· Freeze the account
· Report incidents to the authorities
· Announce alleged violations and actions taken
· Delete any violations you post
VII) Order and service fees
After issuing an order to use the service for trading ("Order"), your account will be updated immediately to reflect the open order, and your order will be placed on the Sepoch's market bulletin board to match the orders of other users. If your order matches all or part of another customer's order, the service will perform the exchange ("transaction"). After the transaction is executed, your account will be updated to reflect that the order has been closed due to full execution or has been updated to reflect that the order has been partially fulfilled. The order will remain incomplete until it is fully executed or cancelled according to paragraph (2) below. In order to close the transaction, you authorize Sepoch to temporarily control the digital currency you dispose of in the transaction.
You can cancel an order initiated through this service only until your order matches another user's order. Once your order matches another customer's order, you may not change, revoke, or cancel the authorization of Sepoch to complete the order. If any of the orders have partially matched, you can cancel the unmatched part of the order, but you can't cancel if the unmatched part already matches. Sepoch reserves the right to reject any order-related cancellation requests after you submit your order. If you do not have a sufficient number of digital currencies in your account to fulfill the order, Sepoch may cancel the entire order or perform some of the orders that can be covered by the digital currency in your account (in each case, deducting the transaction-related, payable to Sepoch) After any fees, as described in (3) below).
1) Warranty Disclaimer
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Service, Sepoch's materials, and any products, services or other items provided by Sepoch or on behalf of Sepoch are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and Sepoch expressly waives You also waive any other warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement or arising out of the performance of the course of the transaction, the course of the transaction or the use of the transaction. Guarantee. Without limiting the foregoing, Sepoch makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, validity, error-free or virus-free or other harmful components of the Site, the Service or the Sepoch Materials. Sepoch does not warrant that any order will be executed, accepted, recorded or maintained in an unfinished state. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you are not relying on any other written or oral statement or agreement regarding the use and access to the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you hereby understand and agree that Sepoch shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or relating to: (A) inaccuracies, defects or omissions in digital currency price data; B) any errors or delays in such data transmission; (C) interruption of such data, and (D) any damage caused by the actions, inaction or violation of this Agreement by other users.
The implied warranties of disclaimer set forth in this Agreement may not apply if prohibited by applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
2) Damage Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sepoch, its affiliates, and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors are in all circumstances responsible for the Service, Any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages or liabilities (including but not performed by or in connection with any of the products, services or other items provided by or on behalf of Sepoch by Sepoch and its affiliates. Not limited to data, information, income, profits, or other loss of business or financial interest), irrespective of liability, whether under contract, regulation, strict liability, or other theory, even if Sepoch has been advised of the possibility of damage unless final judicial ruling Such damage is caused by Sepoch's gross negligence, fraud, intentional misconduct or intentional violation. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any event, Sepoch, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors are provided by Sepoch or its affiliates or Responsibility arising from any performance or non-performance of services or services provided by Sepoch or related parties, or any other products, services or other items, whether based on contracts, regulations, strict liability or other theories, will not exceed The amount of the fee you paid to Sepoch under this Agreement within twelve months prior to the occurrence of the liability claim.
You agree to indemnify and retain from Sepoch, its affiliates, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, and to protect them from any claims, actions, procedures, etc. that are caused by or for the following reasons, Investigations, requirements, litigation, costs, fees and damage (including attorney fees, fines or fines imposed by any regulatory agency):
i. Your use of the Service or the conduct associated with the Service;
ii. you violate these Terms of Service or we enforce these Terms of Service; or
iii. You violate any applicable laws, regulations or the rights of any third party during the use of the Service.
If, under these Terms of Service, you are liable to indemnify Sepoch, its affiliates, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, Sepoch will have the right to control any litigation or proceeding and determine whether Sepoch is Hope to reconcile, if you want, based on what terms and conditions.
IX) Termination of the agreement
i. The account is subject to government procedures, criminal investigations or other pending litigation;
ii. We found unusual activity in the account;
iii. We detected illegal access to the account;
iv. According to court orders or regulatory/government authorities, we must do so
In the event of any of the following events, Sepoch reserves the right to terminate this Agreement directly by canceling your account and has the right to permanently freeze (cancel) your authorization to grant Sepoch to the account and to revoke the corresponding Sepoch account:
i. Sepoch terminates the service to you;
ii. You are identified as being directly or indirectly registered as a Sepoch user on behalf of any other person;
iii. The information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
iv. When modifying the Terms of Service, you expressly declare and notify Sepoch that you are unwilling to accept the revised terms;
v. you request to terminate the service; and
vi. Sepoch believes that any other circumstances of the service should be terminated.
If your account is terminated, the account and transaction information that meets the data retention criteria will be safely stored for 5 years. In addition, if there is a transaction in the process of terminating the account has not been completed, Sepoch has the right to inform you of the situation of the counterparty at the time. Your agreement to the user-initiated account withdrawal (GDPR or other obsolete rights under the same regulations) will also be subject to the above termination agreement.
If Sepoch is told that any funds in your account have been stolen or not legally owned by you, Sepoch can, but is not obligated to, manage the funds affected and your account. If it is necessary to manage some or all of the funds or accounts, Sepoch can continue to hold until the dispute is resolved, and the evidence that Sepoch can accept is already available to Sepoch in a form acceptable to Sepoch. Sepoch will not participate in the resolution of any such dispute or dispute. You agree that Sepoch shall not be liable for any such control, or that you are unable to withdraw funds or execute transactions during any control period
1) Remaining funds after the termination of the account
Except as provided in paragraph (2) below, once the account is closed/revoked, all balances on the account (including fees and debts owed to Sepoch) will be paid to Sepoch immediately. After paying all outstanding charges to Sepoch (if any), the user will have 5 business days to withdraw all funds from the account.
X) Compliance with local laws
It is the responsibility of the user to comply with local laws relating to their local use of the Sepoch service. Users must also consider all aspects of taxation in accordance with local law, including withholding, collection, reporting, and remittance to their respective tax authorities. All users of Sepoch and any of its services acknowledge and declare that their source of funds is legal and not arising from illegal activities. Sepoch is committed to working with global law enforcement agencies and will not hesitate to detain, freeze or terminate user accounts and funds authorized by law to be written off or investigated.
XI) Notice of Privacy
Access to this service requires the submission of some personally identifiable information. Please read the Sepoch Privacy Statement published at https://www.sepoch.com/privacy for a summary of Sepoch's practices related to the collection and use of personally identifiable information.
XII) Dispute Resolution: Arbitration Place, Arbitration, Class Action Abstain, Applicable Law
Please read this clause carefully as it relates to the waiver of certain legal proceedings, including class actions as a US resident.
1) Notice of Disputes Please contact Sepoch first! Sepoch wants to solve your concerns without resorting to formal legal procedures. Before filing a claim, you agree to contact Sepoch at https://support.sepoch.com/zh-cn/requests to resolve the dispute informally.
2) Arbitration Agreement You and Sepoch agree to resolve this Agreement through a final and binding arbitration (including any issues relating to the existence, validity, termination or any service or product we provide and any statements we make). Any claim related to it, except as provided in the following exceptions to the arbitration agreement. You agree to first contact Sepoch in accordance with paragraph (a) above to give us an opportunity to resolve any claim. If we are unable to resolve your claim within 60 days of receiving the notice, you may seek relief through arbitration or the Singapore Small Claims Tribunal (“SCT”) in accordance with the following provisions.
3) Arbitration Procedures You or Sepoch may bring disputes (after dispute resolution through friendly negotiation under paragraphs (a) and (b) above) to the arbitration rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC") (by reference in this Agreement) ) Finalized through binding arbitration. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator appointed by the Chairman of the SIAC. The language of the arbitration hearing shall be English, and the place of arbitration or legal place shall be Singapore. A judgment on any arbitral award may be made in any court that has jurisdiction over the party that lost the award (or the assets of that party).
4) Except for the exception, if the claim falls within the jurisdiction of the Singapore Small Claims Tribunal, either party may choose to claim the claim in the Small Claims Court of Singapore, and either party may seek injunctive relief or other emergency equities from the court of competent jurisdiction. Law relief. However, in order to avoid doubt, if the claim is not within the jurisdiction of the Singapore Small Claims Tribunal, the claim will be submitted to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for final settlement through arbitration.
5) Notice To initiate the arbitration process, you must send a letter to Sepoch Europe Services Limited requesting arbitration and description of the claim. If we apply to arbitrate against you, we will notify you of the email address or street address provided to you. For information on SIAC rules and submissions, see http://www.siac.org.sg/our-rules
6) Applicable Law This Agreement is governed by the laws of Singapore, with the exception of the principle of conflict of laws, unless otherwise required by the mandatory laws of any other jurisdiction.
1) Independent parties
2) Complete agreement
3) Force majeure
4) Divisible terms
7) Third-Party Website Disclaimer
8) Contact information
For more information on Sepoch, you can refer to the company and licensing information on the website. If you have any questions about this agreement, please feel free to contact Sepoch for clarification through our Customer Support team at https://support.sepoch.com/en/Request.